All Hands

Hey Friends and Family!

I hope everything is going great for you all back home.

A couple highlights for this week.
On Friday I was able to attend one of the two sessions of the FHL All-Hands meeting. It's basically where all staff and missionaries attend to improve communication throughout the department. It was really interesting to see what's heading our way. Improved training, library design, new teams, you name it. It will be interesting for the future of the Library.

On Sunday my Companion and I were able to go and assist the Temple View Branch with their services. The Temple View Branch is basically at a state-supplied apartment complex for the homeless. It has about 10-15 members and quite a few volunteers. So, that was a lot of fun. Honestly, one of my favorite sacrament assignments to do.

Those are pretty much the highlights. Things are starting to pick up in the Discovery Zone. We're seeing a lot of Chinese tourists now. I think it's a bit foreboding of what summer will bring.

I hope you all have a great week!

From,
Elder Hall

Comments