Christmas

Hey friends and family!

I hope you've all had a great Christmas and a good holiday season. Things are going well up here. International Services, Christmas around the world, and Temple Square (not to mention the temple), have gotten quite a bit busier up here with school being out for a bit. In one day I was able to help a dignitary from the DR Congo, a man from Ukraine, and a woman from Germany. So, there's been enough to keep our hands full. Christmas was really good. Most of the Headquarters facilities are closed. So, it gave us a good couple days to feel a bit lazy and now we're back up and at it. My companion and I have an assignment this transfer to help with the sacrament services at St. Joseph's Villa. It's always fun to administer the sacrament from a Catholic altar.

Beyond that, it's pretty much been life as usual. I hope you all have a good one!

From,
Elder Hall

Comments