Transfers Bring a Big Change

Hey friends and family!

I hope you are all doing well!
Transfers last Tuesday brought some pretty big changes to the course of my mission. A lot of other small things happened, but my focus has been primarily on the effects of Transfers.

I have been called to be a District Leader over a five man district. The oddness of that number comes from that there is my companion and I, and a trio. I honestly can say that I have an amazing district. We all get along really well, and all of them save my companion knew me really well previous to the transfer. So things are going really great!

There are quite a lot more responsibilities associated with the call. But I think I'm up to it, and it honestly looks really good going forward. My new companion's name is Elder Garr. He's actually really fresh, as in he's working on his third month here. But, we seem to do well together and I think we're both learning a ton.

Thanksgiving was amazing. We had a huge Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, that was put on by a Senior Missionary Couple from New Zealand. How would have thought?  We also were able to watch Rudy last night. I mean, Thanksgiving and Football. The two go hand in hand right? Tonight they are going to be turning on the Temple Square Christmas lights. So, we get to see that. So, that's going to be  a lot of fun.

I've also been moved to the US/Canada zone. It's pretty similar to British Services, but for U.S. and Canada. It does seem a bit busier, along with a lot more training for me. I'm about halfway towards wearing the blue lanyard again, and a ways to go to wearing an expertise pin.

All in all, I'm doing well. A lot more responsibility, new Zone, and a great district.

I hope you all have an amazing week!

from,
Elder Hall 
 

Comments