General Conference & Birthdays


Hey friends and family!

Let me just say, General Conference was epic! The morning of the Saturday Sessions, a lot of us Elders went to Kneaders in City Creek for breakfast. I think it was quite the spectacle to see about 25 Elders waiting in line for it to open. This was my first time watching general conference up in Temple Square. It really is quite awesome. For the Saturday Sessions we went to the big theater in the Salt Lake Temple North Visitors Center. It was very interesting to see it on the big screens. For the Sunday Morning Session, we got up early to walk around a bit, and then set up some blankets on the grass and listened to the talks through the large speakers around the Tabernacle. After Saturday, it was nice to be able to stretch my legs a bit and look at the architecture around us while we listened. For the Sunday Afternoon Session, we actually attended. We had about half of the far right, very front plaza. It was awesome to see all the General Authorities walking in, quite literally 15 feet away. This being my first time attending in person, it really added to the joy.

This week, British Services has been moderately busy. I've been able to be pretty productive and help a lot of people. However, in these letters I try to keep my focus on what happens around Zone as I think it becomes pretty repetitive after a while.


I have two friends on the mission whose Birthdays were this week, on the same day. One of them had been very excited about it for a long time. So a lot of us put something together for them. We showed up at their apartment during their dinner break, and brought in pizzas, brownies, cake, and sodas. It was a lot of fun and we had a really good turn out.

I hope you all have a very good week, and I will write you all in the next one!

From,
Elder Hall
 

 

Comments