Training and a Game

Hey friends and family!

This past week has been filled with training, and it's been going along smoothly. I've pretty much finished up learning Scotland research, and am about to move on to Irish.

Besides the training, I've had quite a few fun events happen. Saturday night the mission was able to attend the Salt Lake Bees v. Tacoma Raniers Baseball game. It was a lot of fun, and the Sand Lot cast happened to be there for the Movie's anniversary. On Sunday I was able to teach Sunday School in our branch on prayer. I think it went along pretty well and there was lots of participation.

This morning I was able to hear from Gary D. Foster at mission conference. We met in the Assembly hall and it was a great presentation.

So that's pretty much it. Training is quite intensive, and I've been hearing from other missionaries that it has one of the more hard to learn areas of the library. So, most of the time has been contributed to that.

I'll catch you guys all next week!

From,
Elder Hall
 
 

Comments