New Year's and a Busy Return

Hey Friends and Family!

I'm gonna tell you, there's honestly not too much to talk about this week with the Holidays. Christmas last week removed two weeks of zone work from our schedule with the FHL being closed. This week we worked till 5 on Tuesday and the FHL was closed Wednesday. It gave me some time to work on some personal projects. It was a bit slow going though. But man if there's any word for Thursday busy would describe it. My companion and I actually came in early and luckily so. We had close to 10 Patrons in within the first hour of our arrival, and that's 9-10. I think it's a good indication of high patron counts when you have to start debating who to send people to. I think it was a good shift on pace from the past few weeks being a bit on the slower side.

Thanks for all the information you gave me about Jonna's side of the family. While I was waiting for updates on my DNA it just kind of hit me that some of the cousins I know least about are my direct 1st cousins. I figured it was time to see if that could be changed.
I'm glad to hear that you're all doing well. Remember that no matter what the test results say the situation is the same and we're still a family. No matter what happens we can choose how we respond and make the best out of whatever comes our way. It really is a choice to be happy, no matter what else is going on.

 
But, that's really it this week. I hope you all have a good one, and I'll write you in the next one!

From,
Elder Hall

Comments