Thanksgiving

Hey Friends and Family,

I hope you're all having a great week wherever you are. Things have been pretty good for me this week. We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday with plenty of food and time with friends. It really was quite a process getting all the food transported to the Stake Center. But, we managed to pull it off. On Monday we had a Mission Conference and Dinner that was really good. Given the amount of snow we had, we were able to take the tunnels from the Conference Center to the Assembly Hall. We don't have access to that tunnel. So, that was a lot of fun to do.

Zone has been pretty interesting. I'm slowly starting to get more settled in to the new type of work. While I'm still trying to get good at German research, in order to help patrons I'm settling back a little bit on my Nordic research background. So, I've been able to help with a few cases of Norwegian research. Which keeps things more interesting.

I hope you all have a good one!

From,
Elder Hall

Comments