Good to hear from you

Hey Friends and Family!

I hope you're all having a great Christmas Season! It truly is a special time of year, wherever you're at. Every morning my companion and I run a program on the main floor of the library called Christmas Around the World. There are signs all over the room telling of the different festivities and traditions how people celebrate Christmas in different countries. For some, it's a good day at the beach with a picnic. Others, Christmas starts September 1 (Philippines). But, no matter how it's celebrated, the focus of Christmas is Christ. So wherever you are, make this a good time to put Christ in the focus of your life.

Things have been pretty good. Zone hasn't gotten a lot busier quite yet. But, the winter months usually are the slower season. I think that's going to change a little for the next couple weeks. It gives me a lot of time to work on expanding my skill set though. I also try to schedule in things to add a bit of variety as I told you about the classes, study groups, etc.
 
Merry Christmas everybody!

From,
Elder Hall

Comments