A good week

Hey friends and family!

I really do not have that much time to write this week. This being because my companion and I where helping prep chili for the vast majority of the day at President Fenn's house in preparation for a dinner tomorrow.

Last Sunday we were able to attend the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. Which was absolutely amazing. 

Zone has been somewhat  busier. I honestly think things will really pick up around Christmas Break. I've currently been working on being able to read Old Scandinavian Script.

On Monday we had our monthly Book of Mormon Class. We had a recognition lunch on Wednesday for our zone that was a lot of fun. We also have been working a program called Christmas Around the World on the Main Floor. We mainly provide a room where parents can go to distract their kids and relax a bit. We're mostly just there as facilitators.

That's pretty much it this week!

I hope you all have a good one!

From,
Elder Hall

Comments