New Transfer

Hey Friends and Family!

The last Tuesday of the month has passed and as such transfers has come again. I honestly have a little less content to go off of. Since, my preparation day has been changed to Wednesday. Things have been good though. I did not have to move apartments and I'm still in United States/Canada Services. i also have a new companion. His name is Elder Johnson from Troy, Montana. He was in my district last transfer and we get along well. So, things are looking good for the future. My last District Leader finished his mission yesterday. So, we now have a new District Leader and a new district member. Elder Spears and Royal. Both of whom I'm already good friends with. So, we have a really good line up.

Things have been pretty standard work beyond that. Zone slowed down a lot after Ancestor Seekers left for about a day. We now have a new group in town for this week that's going to keep things interesting. They're a little less focused on a single floor though. So, it won't be as drastic as last week.

Well, I think that's it for the past four days. i hope you all have a great week and I'll write again next Wednesday!

From,
Elder Hall
 
 

Comments