Busy Days and Transfers

Hey friends and family!

I hope things are going well wherever you all are. Things have actually been really busy up here. There's been no shortage of things to do with only so much time to do it.

In order to avoid writing absolutely everything that's been going on, here's a few highlights:

On Saturday we had an Outreach project at This is the Place Heritage Park. The vast majority of the project was clearing away plants from the Mormon Battalion plaza up there. It took us about 2 hours and then we where able to have R&R Barbecue afterwards.

On Monday our mission had a Book of Mormon conference. We had dinner over in the Conference Center, followed by a presentation by our Mission President and his Wife in the Assembly Hall. It was a very good presentation on the Book of Mormon's power to convert us and others.

Transfers where on Tuesday! I've been moved back into the US & Canada zone on the 2nd floor of the FHL. Which honestly I have no complaint about. Also, if you want to talk about going back to the past, I'm companions with Elder Lassle again. I was companions with him one month previously in Discovery. I also moved apartments to a two-man in a basement apartment. It's actually where the other companionship of my district lived for the majority of my time in British Services. Also, my P-day is now Friday again. All in all I'm fairly happy with the way Transfers turned out and I'm excited to see what more we can get done!

We also had a Temple trip this morning. We attended the 8:00 Salt Lake Temple Endowment session. Which was absolutely amazing. Each time I attend, I always feel uplifted and my understanding expanded.

I hope you all have a great week and I'll write in the next one!

From,
Elder Hall

Comments