Tired but still pushing forward

Hey friends and family!

I hope you're all doing great wherever you are. Things are going good up here. Transfers happened again. Things stayed exactly the same in our district. There was one Elder transferred in the other district in the zone, and one for night zone as well.

Things have been varied in how busy they've been this week. We've had some day's with only one patron, and some all the way up to five. But, overall things have been decently busy.
Honestly, I've been pretty tired this week. I'm hoping that will change a bit in the coming days. But, we just keep moving forward and accomplish what needs to be done. We had a dinner on Monday to celebrate the combination of the two zones. So, that had some great food and conversation. We also had Transfers as mentioned in the other email. Needless to say, everything's the same for our district. On Saturday night, we went and hike memory grove. On Sunday we went and watched some films at the North Visitors Center. Beyond, that it's been a lot of zone. I'm also teaching some classes tonight and tomorrow night. I'm trying to include some variety in it given I'm teaching it four times. So, that should be good. 

I hope you all have a great week!

from,
Elder Hall

Comments