Few Higlights

Hey Friends and Family,

This morning was Mission Conference. So, I don't really have that much time to write. So, I'll stick to some highlights.

Zone has kind of started to slow down just a bit. But, we're still getting decent patronage to keep us busy. Also us Young Elders got approval to construct a Sharepoint for the Zone, as they're shifting from an old Intranet onto the Sharepoint platform. Also, was able to Conduct another Prayer Meeting on Saturday for the Zone.

Mission Conference was really good. We had some really good instruction from President Fenn on the Book of Mormon.

We also have started a new program for utilizing the Scheduling better. We have a weekly night scheduled in at Zone for Community Outreach. However, regardless if we have Outreach or not, we still have that in the system. So, in a joint operation to use that time and complete the massive amount of names submitted from Senior Sisters. We are now allowed to go to the Temple on those nights and complete the work.

Our Book of Mormon class on Monday got rescheduled. So, I was able to go to the Wellness Center again this week. Also had a great dinner appointment on Sunday. Baked Potatoes were amazing.

For some reason there's been a lot of either getting sick or something hard happening in my district this week. So, I've been able to give quite a few blessings this week. It's always just a little nervous before giving a blessing. But, it's just amazing to me how I don't have to think of what to say. The spirit directs. So, those have been a really helpful reminder to me this week of the truthfulness of the gospel, and keeping the spirit with me at all times.

That's the highlights. I wish I had more time. But, till next week!

From,
Elder Hall

Comments