Temple, Projects and Mission Conference

Hey Friends and Family!

Last Saturday I was able to attend the temple for the first time since the end of December. It was quite refreshing to be back in that Holy House. It had been closed all of January, and I had Zone the first Saturday night of the month. But, I finally made it back and I love it.

Zone's been slowly picking up the closer we get to RootsTech. We're getting a surprising increase of first time visitors and serious researchers, and it's only going to increase.

I've had a few Projects I've been working on of late. To name a couple, I recently had to rework the floor maintenance schedule, due to the increase of Young Elders on the floor. I've also really been diving back into some of the harder parts of my Family History.

We also had Mission Conference on Wednesday. President Fenn talked a lot on what our purpose is in this mission. There is often times some confusion on that matter, and he took an entire 2 hours to explain it all. It was very enjoyable and gave some great perspective onto what we do over here. The redemption of the dead is a very powerful work, and I'm really glad to be a part of it.

That's pretty much it for this week! I'll write you all in the next one.

from,
Elder Hall

1) Some Fresh Air on a snowy morning
2) Some of the Elders at Zone
 
 

Comments