Sealings, Long Hours and Transfers

Hey Friends and Family!

This week has been quite unique from how my missions gone so far. On Saturday Night my companion Elder Rawlins and I were able to go do some of our Sealing to Parent names at the Salt Lake City Temple. It was a lot of fun and it was really special to finish a lot of those people's work.

On Monday and Tuesday, the days before RootsTech. The Family History Library was open to 11 o'clock, and thus we were allowed to work till 11 o'clock. On Monday we actually did. We finally got to bed around midnight and got up at 8 o'clock the next day. Last night was Transfers. A few things switched for me. My companion Elder Rawlins was moved down to International Services, my Preparation day was moved to Wednesday (Hence this E-mail), and I have become a trainer. My new companion is an Elder Jones. He's a brand new Greenie from Tuscon, Arizona. He's a lot of fun to work with and is super excited to get to work. I'm really looking forward to how this transfer is going to go.

So we had Transfer Conference yesterday afternoon, moved everybody out and in, and were back at the FHL at 8 o'clock. By 9 it had died off enough that we were allowed to go back to the apartment. So, last night wasn't the full scale that Monday had been.

That's pretty much it for the past four days!

From,
Elder Hall
 
Plus he saw a podiatrist to get his toe operated on - ingrown toe nail

Comments