The Mission Bug Brings A Lot of Study Time

Hey friends and family!

I don't mean to sound terribly withdrawn. However, there is not much to tell this week. 

Over the past few weeks in the mission a bacterial virus has been going around the mission. It started off with just a couple of Elders. However, it has now spread to about a third of the mission. leaving a lot of Elders back at their apartments. I luckily am not sick. When I think about it I haven't really been sick since attending Junior High School. However, my companion has been sick since last Saturday evening. So that means we're back at the apartment all day, every day until he gets better. The only time we've really been out is Friday evening and Saturday day.

This really leaves a lot of time to take care of a lot of side business. There's been a lot of cleaning, and a lot of studying. I've made a lot of progress on my chronological studies and it's really been fulfilling. We've also visited with a lot of the other sick Elders. Which makes me thankful I'm not sick.

But that's pretty much it. We've been back, waiting for my companion to recover. Transfers are this Tuesday so we'll see what goes on from there.

Till the next one!

from,
Elder Hall

Comments