Book of Mormon Dinner, New Companion, and Back in Zone


Hey friends and family!

This week has luckily had an increase in the amount of work to be done, mostly because I now have a new companion. His name is Elder J. Peterson from Mesa, Arizona.
I'm still in the British Services zone, which he actually has already served in twice. Having a new companion means I'm back in zone. I've actually already been able to help quite a few people. A couple of note, I was able to help with some parish boundary determinations in Ireland in the 1850's. I also had a very fun one that reminds me a bit of my time in Discovery. A man was waiting for his wife to finish working on her genealogy, and curiously asked me if there was anything we could find on his. I was able to help him look at his family tree. That even though it was a bit sparse, (probably because it was Irish), but was able to go back 4 generations at points. There was a lot of stuff he didn't know, and it was pretty cool to see his reaction.

Also on Monday, when I was still with Elder Rich, we went to a big mission dinner in the Conference Center. They have them three times a year, and this has been my second. They had some really good food, and then we had a big presentation by Mission President Fenn in the Assembly Hall on the coming forth of the Book of Mormon.

That's all for this week!

From,
Elder Hall

Comments